Outstanding performance meets maximum flexibility.
The perfect solution when privacy matters. The CM18 Solo is the only cash recycler on the market designed for an individual user. When you want to create a more private banking experience for your customers, the CM18 Solo is optimal; it’s a versatile machine built on a proven, reliable cash recycling platform. Having cash inventory secured right at their fingertips means your sales staff can help relieve busy teller lines. Not only does this reduce wait times, it gives your sales staff the opportunity to connect with customers during the branch visit to have conversations that generate revenue and improve customer service.
The CM18 Solo was designed with the universal banker in mind, bringing cash automation to locations like universal banker desks, offices and pods for more private banking transactions. It can be positioned discreetly under a desk allowing sales staff to also perform secure cash transactions. The CM18 Solo accommodates both sitting and standing work stations and solves problems such as an odd number of tellers. Its capacity is perfectly suited for the cash needs of universal bankers and customer service staff.
- Capacity of $85,000 to $200,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
CM18 Solo Tall: 8/12cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):37.01 x 17.32 x 35.43 in940 x 440 x 900 mm
- Weight: 945.78 lb / 429 kg
Download the ARCA CM18 Solo brochure here.