- Small 14″w x 16″ footprint – optimum for new or replacement applications
- A blend of high grade stainless and high impact enamel powder coated finish
- Dual – color, lighted customer buttons for varying vehicle sizes
- Twin Turbines located in the customer for ease of service access
- Removable side and front panels for easy service access
- Integrated soft landing reduces operational wear and tear
- High quality Mylar speaker and audio components provide high reliability
- Three electrical outlets inside cabinet for ease of connectivity for components
- Optional 1-way or 2-way video with tilt camera provides ultimate customer communication
- Optional 800 watt thermostat controlled heater for cold climate operation
- Optional Quad Turbine package for long or challenging tube configurations
- Optional 1-way or 2-way video with 10.4″ color monitor and motorized camera enhances customer communication and provides additional security and advertising capabilities.
- Dual “lighted customer controls” provide exceptional visibility and ease of customer use in varying size vehicles
- Optional traffic sensor announces customer arrival and helps streamline transaction time.
- State-of-the-art audio/video components deliver the highest quality sound clarity available in the industry.
- Stainless steel and high impact cabinet finish to accommodate any climate conditions.
- Side serviceable for easy access.
Engineered for Reliability
- High-tech cabinet styling combined with a stainless steel and high impact enamel finish retains like new appearance for years of operation.
- Removable side and front panels provide complete access to service points and eliminates obstruction of additional lanes on service.
- Powered by high performance “POWERMAX-Twin” turbine system for fast transaction time.
- Integrated “soft landing” features extend carrier life, reduce system wear and provides years of reliable operation.
Fortis 5000RT Overhead Pneumatic System Brochure