The Magner Self-Service Coin Center Model 709S+ is a self service coin center that is easy use for both the customer/member and the teller. With it’s non-intimidating look, easy to read display and simple two-button operation, it’s the perfect choice.
Design features include:
- Interactive Touch Screen Display – Enhances balancing, bag removal and reporting functionality — giving instant access for bag status, end-of-day reports and transaction history
- Integrated Debris Removal Tray – Removes dirt, foreign objects, and liquids
- Pull-out Shelf – Easy access to the entire counting and sorting mechanism
- Continuous Cleaning Mechanisms – Remove sand and other small objects during counting process; Automatic debris ejection system removes non-coin debris to trash receptacle
- Bag Management Section – Direct access to all bags through secure doors; coins feed directly into bags at floor level, minimizing lifting which allows for easy bag removal. Model 709 full sort to 9 Bags
Plus it integrates with QSI’s LogiCOIN.
LogiCOIN is proprietary software developed by QSI to create a seamless deposit experience from coin counter to checking account. The software resides on the Magner Coin Counter and integrates with the financial institution’s core platform enabling coin deposits directly into a customer account.
- Front access
- Auto coin feed (conveyer belt system)
- Counts up to 850 coins per minute
- Full sort with exact bag stops for 9 bags
- Configurable in single/double/triple bags by denomination
- Simple two button operation
- Reject foreign objects
- Quietest on market
- Easily accessible pull-out shelf and easy receipt replacement
- Interactive touch screen
- Continuous cleaning mechanisms
- Easy bag removal