Available to all service customers, QSI Customer Connect provides a 24 x 7 x 365 real-time customer portal that gives you the ability to create and track service calls online, view and update location information, and see your entire account with a click of a button. In doing so, you have access to information at your convenience.
You can submit service ticket requests via phone or direct email; however, we find that using the Customer Connect portal to submit service tickets results in a more efficient process and decreases downtime. By eliminating inefficiencies created by wrong or incomplete information, or details lost in translation, using the Customer Connect online portal service request form ensures that QSI has all the information we need to immediately begin working to get your equipment back up and running.
If the equipment is connected to our Managed Services desk through RMC, QSI will immediately begin troubleshooting, pulling logs and attempting to remotely resolve the issue whenever possible. If remote resolution is not possible, the customer connect service desk will ensure that the field engineer assigned to the call has detailed and accurate information about the nature of the issue. This increases the likelihood that our engineer will have the right tools and parts at the site the first time. Increased efficiency leads to increased availability, which is what we are all striving for in the end!
Customer Connect available features include:
- Create service tickets from your desktop PC, tablet, or smart phone for a quicker and more efficient process that will lead to higher equipment availability.
- Email tracker – receive live e-mail notifications on status updates to your Service Dispatch Requests.
- Reviewable service history for each individual location.
- View invoices.
- Service Dispatch Reports.
- View and update location information and equipment Information.
- Available on smart phones and tablets for ultimate convenience.
QSI is an industry leader in using technology that allows our Service Engineers to update customer portal data in real-time. Be sure to take advantage of the most comprehensive customer portal application in the industry. At QSI, when it comes to customer service, we set the standard!
Need a Refresher Training Session on how to use the Customer Connect Portal? No problem, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Signed Up? Here’s how to register for QSI Customer Connect.
- Open Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (Current version only supports these browsers)
- Go to the web address: https://customerconnect.qsibanking.com
- Locate top menu toward the right and select “Sign Up”
- Fill out form completely and submit
QSI will verify the information and make sure the registering person is authorized. Once complete, a verification email will be sent to the new user.