Verkada’s Dome Series delivers enterprise-grade security in a wide range of options for any indoor or outdoor environment, including image resolutions up to ultra-HD 4K. Each dome camera features a rugged, vandal-resistant design, simple installation, and 8x more processing power than the previous generation to unlock edge-based analytics for advanced people and vehicle insights.
All cameras in the Dome Series are part of Verkada’s line of hybrid cloud cameras and work out-of-the-box without any additional downloads or configurations. With standard features like end-to-end encryption, onboard storage, and advanced motion-based insights, organizations are able to quickly scale their coverage and increase situational awareness across any number of locations.
The Dome Series’ powerful processing delivers advanced computer vision features including Verkada’s edge-based People and Vehicle Analytics. With these insights, users can quickly filter people detected based on a variety of attributes, including clothing color, gender traits, and facial matches as well as vehicles by make, model, and color. The footage is all processed directly on the camera, meaning results are nearly instant and always accessible.
- Wide range of models for indoor and outdoor video security
- Highly durable, vandal-resistant form factor
- High-resolution image quality up to ultra-HD 4K
- Indoor models with IK08 rating
- Outdoor models with IP67 and IK10 rating
- Edge-based processing for motion, people, and vehicle analytics
- Low-bandwidth impact, only using 20-50 Kbps per camera at rest
- Cameras with up to 365 days of onboard storage